Senior Technical Project Sales ManagerExperience : 5 years plus technical sales within the UAE
Location : Dubai, UAE.
NETPIPER.COM has an amazing opportunity for a Senior Technical Project Sales Manager with proven skill set, market knowledge and presence. The ideal candidate should have an established clientele within the UAE region and shall lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company. The candidate shall be competent to run the business as a profit centre. They will be focused and have strong communication skills. They should be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy. Candidate should be avid and proactive in executing software industry sales practices and must be willing utilize his / her expertiseand selling skills in acquiring and sustaining business.Responsibilities:
- Identifying Business Opportunities and Generate Sales Leads.
- Pitching and Presenting products and/or Services offered by the Company.
- Establishing and Maintaining productive relationships with prospective and current customers through socialization and various effective practices followed in the industry.
- Researching organizations and key individuals (onlineand through personal network) to identify new leads and potential new markets.
- Proactively identify needs in the market, devise and present ideal solutions.
- Analyze Competition and Proactively define sales strategies to stay ahead of the competition.
- Well versed in email and telephonic pitches with ability to convert such pitches into face-to-face meetings and successful deals.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives and offer market insights to Technical Team.
- Up Selling / Cross Selling Acumen.
- Preparing Quotations and Proposals inline with Industry Standards.
- Negotiate and secure business in the best interest of the company.
- Build and Manage a Sales Force.
- Define / Follow Sales Targets and ensure such targets are met and exceeded.
- Prepare Sales Reports / Offer Documentation Support.
- Travel Locally and Internationally for attending meetings and allied industry events representing the company.
- Bachelors / Masters Degree in Business Administration or a Degree in any stream with a Proven Track Record as Business Development Lead of a Software Firm.
- Minimum 5 years plusproficient working experience in technical sales platform with established clients in the U.A.E region
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication Skills in English.
- Professional Knowledge of Software Development Environment and experienced in selling Services such as Website Development, Software Solutions, Mobile Applications etc.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Knowledge of Standard International Business Operations.
- Valid U.A.E Driving License.
- *Candidates with established sales track record within the UAE need only apply.
Remuneration and Benefits:-
- Salary will be in U.A.E Dirhams based on Experience and Industry Standards.
- Remuneration will not be a constraint for the right candidate.
- Other Benefits will be as per Labour Laws of U.A.E (Dubai).
Roles & Responsibilities and Employment Duration (DD/MM/YYYY) in CV:
* Applications without the above details will not be considered.