Business Development ManagerExperience : 3+ years
Location : Dubai, UAE.
NETPIPER.COM has an amazing opportunity for a Business Development Manager with proven skill set, market knowledge and presence. Candidate should be avid and proactive in executing software industry sales practices and must be to willing utilize his / her expertiseand selling skills in acquiring and sustaining business.Responsibilities:
- Identifying Business Opportunities and Generate Sales Leads.
- Pitching and Presenting products and/or Services offered by the Company.
- Establishing and Maintaining productive relationships with prospective and current customers through socialization and various effective practices followed in the industry.
- Researching organizations and key individuals (onlineand through personal network) to identify new leads and potential new markets.
- Proactively identify needs in the market, devise and present ideal solutions.
- Analyze Competition and Proactively define sales strategies to stay ahead of the competition.
- Well versed in email and telephonic pitches with ability to convert such pitches into face-to-face meetings and successful deals.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives and offer market insights to Technical Team.
- Up Selling / Cross Selling Acumen.
- Preparing Quotations and Proposals inline with Industry Standards.
- Negotiate and secure business in the best interest of the company.
- Build and Manage a Sales Force.
- Define / Follow Sales Targets and ensure such targets are met and exceeded.
- Prepare Sales Reports / Offer Documentation Support.
- Travel Locally and Internationally for attending meetings and allied industry events.
- Bachelors / Masters Degree in Business Administration or a Degree in any stream with a Proven Track Record as Business Development Lead of a Software Firm.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in U.A.E Region.
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication Skills in English.
- Professional Knowledge of Software Development Environment and experienced in selling Services such as Website Development, Software Solutions, Mobile Applications etc.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Knowledge of Standard International Business Operations.
- Valid U.A.E Driving License.
Remuneration and Benefits:-
- Salary will be in U.A.E Dirhams based on Experience and Industry Standards.
- Other Benefits will be as per Labour Laws of U.A.E (Dubai).
Roles & Responsibilities and Employment Duration (DD/MM/YYYY) in CV:
* Applications without the above details will not be considered.